RV Park Information
- Our Restrooms are OPEN
- Weekly RV Camping (when available)
- Tent rate $20.00 per night 3 night maximum stay with a 30 day break before the next stay
- Your credit card will only be charged with the first-night deposit (NON-REFUNDABLE). The remaining balance will need to be paid upon arrival.
The Chelan County Expo Center located in Cashmere Washington offers RV parking for visitors and event participants.
- 140 Spaces available with 50amp electrical, sewer, and water at all Pedestals
- Garbage cans, picnic tables, and small shelter with fire ring
- Restroom and shower facilities available in Park
- Fenced and lighted. Surrounded by beautiful mountain views
- Close to great restaurants, antique malls, white water rafting, mountain climbing, golfing, and/or biking
RV Park Vehicle Criteria
Before making a reservation at the Chelan County Expo RV Park, please note the following:
- Your vehicle MUST be less than 20 years old and in good condition, Please contact the office if RV is older than 20 years.
- Tow vehicle must accompany the RV throughout your stay. Drop-offs by a person not camping is not allowed.
- With a paid RV site a tent is allowed on the RV site for an additional $10.00 per night, maximum 3 night tent stay.
- Pets are NOT allowed on the Expo Center Main Campus.
- Pets are allowed in the RV Park, provided they are kept on a leash and under the control of a responsible owner at all times. Pets may be off-leash in the designated dog run when attended by a responsible owner.
- All animal excrement must be removed completely and immediately. A fee of $25 per excrement will be assessed upon failure to comply. Failure to cure the first offense or commission of a second offense shall result in expulsion from the park with no refunds.
- No ferocious dogs of any size will be allowed in the park. Any exhibition of questionable animal behavior shall result in a report to the Wenatchee Valley Humane Society or other law enforcement agencies.
- The first barking complaint will result in a warning. A second complaint from the same campsite, even if regarding a different dog, will result in expulsion from the park with no refund.
- If you leave the RV Park for an extended period of time, take your pet with you.
- Please pick up after your pet. Deposit all waste in a bag and then in the garbage cans provided.
Chelan County Expo Center RV Park Rules
- The Speed Limit is 5 mph.
- Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 6 AM. Visiting is from hours 6 AM to 10 PM. Please be considerate of your neighbors by honoring the quiet hours. Guest who failed to honor the quiet hours will be asked to leave without a refund. If you have visitors, it is your responsibility to make sure they adhere to all park rules.
- Each site has room for an RV and two (2) vehicles. Extra vehicles $5.00 per day.
- Restrooms and showers are for registered guests only. Please do your part to keep them clean, and notify staff if any of our facilities need attention. NO SMOKING in restrooms.
- If you drink alcoholic beverages, please drink responsibly. Illicit drug use, drunkenness, and disorderly conduct will not be tolerated. Persons appearing to be intoxicated and disorderly will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Please do not throw cigarette buts, candy wrappers, or other trash on the grounds or in the fire ring. No RV garbage is to be put into bathroom garbage cans. A container with garbage cans next to the bathroom is provided for your garbage. Do not dispose of TVs, mattresses, hazardless materials, hard metals, or large items that do not fit into the cans. You may NOT have individuals' garbage can at your campsite.
- Pets are not to be left outside unattended. It is the responsibility of the pet owner to clean up after your pets. Pet owners failing to take responsibility for their pets will be warned and if needed charged a $25.00 fine. Failure to cure the first offense, or commission of a second offense will result in expulsion from the park without refund. No ferocious dog big or small allows in the park. Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Children under 8 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times, including the restrooms. Parents are responsible for their children's safety and conduct at all times. Please remind your children that sites are like yards: they are not to go to someone else's site unless invited.
- Tenants are responsible for any damage to utility outlets or park property.
- No clotheslines or dog lines are allowed.
- Campers staying on a weekly basis will not be allowed to clutter their site with personal belongings, ie, boxes, refrigerators, furniture, personal garbage cans, or anything management deems excessive. Limit your camp site to camp chairs, tables, and reasonable camping items.
- Registered campers who occupy sites are guests of the Chelan County Expo Center. No camper, visitor or guest, owns or controls any parts of any site. Chelan County Expo Center Management has the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. No refund will be given if you are asked to leave the park.
- RVs, travel trailers, and 5th wheels must be towed in by a person staying onsite. No drop-offs! Tow vehicles must accompany the RV throughout your stay.
- If you are staying more than 3 nights please limit your rug or mat size to 3' by 5' on the grass.
- Check out time: 12:00 Noon
or Call for reservations (509)782-3232
Please note: We respond to emails during office hours (Monday - Friday).